Thursday, October 20, 2011

I am not Insane!

Recently, at home while browsing for a book through the bookshelves what we have found with my brother has amazed us :) The novel I had tried to write at the age of 12!
It is a 30 page incomplete book full of funny incidents, though it has a preface :)
It was a science-fiction about a man from the future who wrote a diary and send it to our time for us to read. The narrator is also the hero here who wakes up in a lunatic asylum one day and as the story goes he finds out that he was not actually insane, but the earth was frozen via a galactic weapon for some hundred decades and as a result all living things on earth paused living. Soon after capturing the earth resources, aliens melt the ice and let the lives of homo-sapiens continue, but as slaves, of whom the minds were erased.
Can you imagine? I wrote it in 1998. :) I really felt like respect to my childish creativity, 'cause I feel kinda like loosing it as days pass by.

My brother suggested me to finish the book today. So I thought a few weeks for it walking through the streets and decided to work on it. But this time it is gonna be a philosphical book, not a science fiction. Hence, I will omit the parts with the aliens :)

I remember writing those sentences in Didim, where we used to go on holidays when I was a little child...




No comments:

Post a Comment