Thursday, October 20, 2011

Game-Programming

In 2006, I was  greatly interested in object oriented game-programming, so a friend of mine and I created a roleplaying-like game using Java Applet called "Civa Cevdet", working approximately 14 hours a day for 5 days, many of which were the most entertaining moments ever.

At first, we had a story which was limited to the misery of a guy trying to find the princes, so that he could bang her. :)

Later we moved on. We have created labyrinth-like scenes and different creatures with different attributes. The most entertaining part of course was programming the artificial intelligence of our artificial-creatures who lived just to eat our hero.


I was also the one who created the graphics and used 3d studio max for the graphics and animations, while my witty friend also created a "stage-designing" software adding different rooms, sound-effects and a timer to each stage. You can play an old version of the game from here.






Below you can see the in-game view, where you can move the hero in x,y axes and fight the creatures, while trying to find the princess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment