Hi, everyone :)
Today, I will share another game that I tried to developed in 2006, using Flash. It was going to be a standard adventure game with all the speech, puzzle sort of things, collecting items, putting them in your inventory and using them in case of a necessity, while solving the problems occuring as the story develops.
I named it: "The Curse of Bilkent University" :) Obviously I was inspired by the magnificant game "Curse of Monkey Island", which really is a cult game.
I tried to keep the senario entertaining and mysterious as well.
You know what? During sophomore I really looked like the the guy on the left :)
I used actionscript 2.0 for the programming and designed and animated the characters all by myself.
Studying engineering, I never had the time to complete the game and eventually lost my courage. But I know one thing that I learned a lot those days...
No comments:
Post a Comment